What to expect from a career at Ball Ventures
Ball Ventures, LLC offers employees a fast-pace, challenging, and rewarding work environment. We are continually seeking self-motivated people who enjoy a collaborative workplace and measurable goals. Ball Ventures, LLC offers employees a competitve compensation package including premium benefits.
Current Job Listings
Ball Ventures, LLC a local real estate investment company is seeking qualified applicant in Idaho Falls for a new LOAN OFFICER position.
- Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, or related field and/or 5+ years of experience in commercial banking with a national or regional bank as well. as experience in underwriting, sourcing and managing capital debt.
- Must be able to handle multi-tasking and track deadlines.
- Preferred candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Be detail oriented and highly organized.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
Senior Property Manager
Ball Ventures is seeking an experienced commercial PROPERTY MANAGER. Duties will include all property management functions related to a commercial real estate portfolio, including supervision of daily operations and maintenance; operating budgets; tenant relations; service contract administration; inspections; lease administration; and development/ implementation of operational guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field and/or 5+ years of property management experience or equivalent education, and strong communication skills.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to: Taylor at email@example.com.