What to expect from a career at Ball Ventures
Ball Ventures, LLC offers employees a fast-pace, challenging, and rewarding work environment. We are continually seeking self-motivated people who enjoy a collaborative workplace and measurable goals. Ball Ventures, LLC offers employees a competitve compensation package including premium benefits.
Current Job Listings
Ball Ventures, LLC a local real estate investment company is seeking qualified applicant in Idaho Falls. Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, or related field and/or 5+ years of experience in commercial banking with a national or regional bank as well as experience in underwriting, sourcing and managing capital debt; Able to handle multi-tasking and track deadlines; Preferred candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills; Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills; Be detail oriented and highly organized; Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
Ball Ventures seeks a self-motivated, team-oriented FINANCIAL ANALYST, preferably with 1-3 years’ experience in real estate. Duties will include accounting, budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, and business reporting analytics for multiple SPE’s/properties. Strong attention to detail required. Must be proficient in computer applications.
- Performs accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and finance activities.
- Achieves accurate and timely preparation and dissemination of monthly financial statements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Makes cost savings, process improvement, and financial action recommendations to supervisor and management team.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies between budget, forecast, and actuals by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Completes special projects for supervisor and other senior staff as determined or needed.
Education/Certification: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. General ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, finance analytics, and financial modeling. Public accounting experience a plus. Residential and commercial real estate finance/accounting experience is a plus.
Equipment/Technology: Needs to be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Outlook) and have excellent computer skills. Experience with Yardi, Great Plains, and database experience preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time in office