Hyatt Place Fayetteville/Springdale Celebrates Opening
Hyatt Place Fayetteville/Springdale celebrated the 107-room hotel’s opening. The new four-story hotel offers business and leisure travelers alike an open, intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, including complimentary Wi-Fi, 24-hour food offerings and a 24-hour fitness center.
“Fayetteville is a world-class city and key business and leisure destination, and Hyatt Place Fayetteville/Springdale adds a wonderful new option for business and leisure travelers visiting the heart of the city’s business and financial district,” said General Manager Jonathan Schalk.
At Hyatt Place Fayetteville / Springdale guests can enjoy a comfortable home base conveniently located in the business district. A hub for the home team at Razorback Stadium, visitors can stop to admire impressive roses at the nearby Botanical Garden of the Ozarks, experience an emerging arts scene, or watch a show downtown, all within five miles of the new hotel.
Hyatt Place Fayetteville/Springdale offers:
- 107 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Breakfast Bar featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Meeting Space includes three rooms with up to 1,794 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt recently announced a multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to further enhance its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind.
Read more at hospitalitynet.org